This component has been deprecated. No alternative is provided and the pattern should not be used.
This component is distributed with npm. After installing npm, you can install the
vf-header with this command.
$ yarn add --dev @visual-framework/vf-header
The source files included are written in Sass(
scss). You can point your Sass
include-path at your
node_modules directory and import it like this.
Make sure you import Sass requirements along with the modules. You can use a project boilerplate or the
- Update node-html-parser to 5.1.0
- Use eleventy v1.0.0-beta.8
- Utilise new
- Update project boilerplate links at https://stable.visual-framework.dev/building/
- Documentation updates
- New release
- Update milestones and roadmap.
- Add ELIXIR banner to example EMBL-EBI page.
- Fixed issue of overlapping menu on VF components site
- Implements updated vf-search markup.
- Changes a few pages on how it works with nunjucks and markdown.
- updates Design Tokens homepage.
- adds neutral colour tokens
- adds 'status banners' for components in the documentation page.
- Adds the form options as their own set of components in the list.
- Updates to use 11ty 0.12.1
- changes the
vf-intro so it's a white background, removes the padding.
- changes the links in
vf-intro to be the 'correct' buttons.
- small change to cards on homepage
- dependency bump
- adds roamap and consultation docs
- design token documenation now lives in the component libary
- begin to make more pattern/boilerplate guidance
- minor templating updates
- uses vf-favicon
- adds meta attributes
vf-component-assets:everything on local dev
- remove reference to removed
- Add 404
- Fix component CSS generation
- Also generate per-component CSS with
- Initial release to be used with vf-core 2.2.0
File system location:
Find an issue on this page?
Propose a change or discuss it.