Following the larger 2.4.9 release we had a few minor bugs and places for optimisation, as well as continuing to improve the usability and look of existing components.
On this page
This releases 2.4.10 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
Search form updates
Following 2.4.9's work on forms, we carried through optimising the behaviour of vf-search to behave better on smaller width screens, like mobile phones.
vf-search 3.0.0-alpha.0 npm git diff
- updates to code and documentation based on consultation and decisions made.
- introduces the 'container' version
- notes that the 'mini' version should not be implemented.
The vf-masthead had been eclipsed by the functionality of vf-hero. We've finally deprecated it and hidden it. You should migrate to vf-hero and the vf-masthead will be removed from the CDN css in the coming weeks.
vf-masthead 3.0.0 npm git diff
- Formally deprecates the vf-masthead.
- Reinstates stub JS so existing vf-scripts.js files won't fail.
Bugs and minor optimisations
vf-sass-config 2.5.2 npm git diff
- Fix key name in
vf-sass-config 2.5.1 npm git diff
- adds neutral colours in the custom variables import file
vf-content 1.5.1 npm git diff
- Fixes a bug with a non-existent @visual-framework/form was required.
vf-body 1.2.0 npm git diff
- adds a little more to the documentation.
vf-form__input 3.0.0-alpha.1 npm git diff
- changes out the CSS for
invalidas an actual class
vf-sidebar 1.0.0-alpha.2 npm git diff
- updates examples to use image.
vf-stack 2.1.1 npm git diff
- adds usage guideline for include the default
vf-stackand the size variant.