A minor release that introduces adds React support for vf-button, adds several fixes and optimisations and continues work on the component library interface. We've also improved worked to refine the boilerplate example pattern pages.
Read on for more.
On this page
This releases 2.4.14 to the CDN
As a reminder, the rollup CSS and JS are compilations of many independently versioned components and is likely to contain changes that may disrupt the look of your site. We advise testing. Even better is to build your own CSS rollup from the npm sources, you can find a guide here.
vf-hero 3.2.3 npm git diff
- Fixes width issue on mobile introduced when making the hero content a little wider.
- Removes unused
vf-intro-group.pngsample hero image.
ebi-header-footer 2.0.3 npm git diff
- Directly load CSS for global header to prevent flashes of non-styled elements.
vf-profile 1.3.0 npm git diff
- deprecates the Mortal Kombat variants.
- deprecates the theming.
- makes regular and small font sizes more consistent.
vf-tabs 1.2.2 npm git diff
- Conditional support of tab_heading in vf-tabs.njk template.
vf-content 1.5.2 npm git diff
- Remove author information from example, as we have a dedicated vf-article-meta-information component.
- Fix blockquote bottom margin.
embl-logo 1.2.0 npm git diff
- Hides unused
vf-button 1.4.2 npm git diff
- Added react implementation of button
- (Experimental) React documentation: https://visual-framework.github.io/vf-react/#/components-showcase